Labels

Anecdote (13) book reviews (7) chris (1) glimpses (77) marriage (9) mommaville (37) projects (24) recipes (7) scenes (61)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

remarkable

I feel invisible 98% of the time. From the minute I wake up till the minute my head hits the pillow, I am a Mom. I nurse babies, I change diapers, and say things like,"watch where you are going" and "you need to obey mom" over 50 times a day. I plan meals, or try to; I could be considered a laundry expert. I have set aside my dreams, aspirations, desires, for three little lives- that they might change the world and live for Jesus. And I don't really mind that sacrifice. Most of the time.

What I mind is that my life looks like every other Mom's life out there. There is nothing remarkable or different about it. People look at me and think,"she needs a vacation," sometimes I think I've forgotten how to even have fun. I've actually thought, "I am to tired to smile."

So where do I go with this? Where has it taken me? If I find out, I'll let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment