Labels

Anecdote (13) book reviews (7) chris (1) glimpses (77) marriage (9) mommaville (37) projects (24) recipes (7) scenes (61)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Well... Assignment #3

Well... I have a confessions to make.  I never did Assignment #3.  I figure I can come up with all sorts of excuses.  Like Abs getting the flu.  Like both sets of parents arriving slightly before I had the house ready.  Like everyone coming down with colds.  Like keepin' busy with all sorts of winter fun.  But I figure you don't care much about my excuses.  And I don't either.  Sometimes you need to say, "I pass" on something and move on.

But here are some pictures of all sorts of family fun time.  My camera has still been affixed to my face.  Except for the day Chris and I escaped to Snowbird Ski Resort.  Merry Christ With Us Day!



















1 comment:

  1. These pictures are fun. Love them. And your adorable family. :)

    ReplyDelete