Labels

Anecdote (13) book reviews (7) chris (1) glimpses (77) marriage (9) mommaville (37) projects (24) recipes (7) scenes (61)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My heart for mommies!

Hi people! Hi mommies! Here is an excerpt from my post over at the Kid Project:


Maybe it is because so many of my friends have newborns (or will soon). Maybe it is because I just moved my youngest out of her crib and I realize how quickly I left the baby stage behind. And I know how much quicker I will forget everything I learned and experienced. But for all these reasons and more I am writing a series of posts focused entirely on that intense [but short] season of life when we have a newborn.



This is going to take a lot of time and writing energy. But I have been putting it off for far too long. I don't like double posting (ie. posting one article on two blogs) but I am considering it.  Cause I think this info is pertinent for all. I haven't decided yet.  But just so you know, I haven't forgotten this blog if you don't see anything over here for a week or two. And who knows, maybe God will multiply my time. I encourage you to check out the posts over there and to pass them on! Love ya all!
-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment